Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-29 Origin:Site
CNG, shortening for the compressed natural gas, can be used in a variety of industries, apart from applying it for domestic use. CNG can also be used as fuel for vehicle engines and industrial productions after multi-stage pressurization to about 20MPa. The CNG valve as the name replies is the key equipment to control the use and storage of compressed natural gas. It is invented for safer and better use of CNG. So, now what are the different types of CNG valves? Please allow me to introduce them to you in the following contents.
Here is the content list:
The general differentiation of CNG valves.
Differentiation according to the structural features.
Differentiation according to the types of structure.
Differentiation according to the working purposes.
Differentiation according to the driving modes.
At present, the use of CNG valves has been wide and broad, with a wide variety of types and more classification methods. The general differentiation of them have two categories:
The first type is the automatic CNG valve: a valve that relies on the ability of the gas to act on its own. Such as check valve, regulating valve, pressure reducing valve, etc.
The second type is a power-driving CNG valve: a CNG valve that is operated manually, electrically, or pneumatically. Such as gate valve, globe valve, throttle valve, butterfly valve, ball valve, plug valve, etc.
According to structural features, which is the direction of movement of the closing member relative to the valve seat, it can be divided into:
1. Sectional door shape CNG valve: The closing piece moves along the center of the valve seat.
2. Gate shape CNG valve: The closing piece moves along the center of the vertical valve seat.
3. Cock and ball CNG valve: The closing part is a plunger or ball, which rotates around its centerline.
4. Swing shape CNG valve: The closing piece rotates around the axis outside the valve seat.
5. Dish-shaped CNG valve: the disc of the closing part, which rotates around the axis in the valve seat.
6. Slide valve shape CNG valve: The closing piece slides in a direction perpendicular to the channel.
According to the type of structure, there are mainly:
Stopcock, gate valve, stop valve, ball valve, all of which are CNG valves used to open or close the gas flow in the pipeline.
Check CNG valves (including bottom valves), which are used to automatically prevent the backflow of gas in the pipeline.
Throttle CNG valves are used to adjust the flow of pipeline gas.
Pressure reducing CNG valve-used to automatically reduce the gas pressure in the pipeline and equipment. When the gas passes through the gap of the valve flap, resistance is generated and pressure loss is caused to achieve the purpose of decompression.
According to the different purposes of the CNG valves, they can be divided into four types:
1. For breaking: used to connect or cut off pipeline gas, such as globe valve, gate valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, etc.
2. Non-return use: used to prevent backflow of gas, such as a check valve.
3. Regulating: used to adjust the pressure and flow of gas, such as regulating valve and pressure reducing valve.
4. Distribution: used to change the gas flow direction and distribute gas, such as three-way cock, distribution valve, slide valve, etc.
According to the driving mode, it can be divided into three genres:
1. Manual: With the help of a handwheel, handle, lever or sprocket, etc., it is driven by human power. When the transmission torque is large, it is equipped with worm gear, gear, and other reduction devices.
2. Electric: driven by a motor or other electrical devices.
3. Pneumatic: driven by compressed air.
If you are looking for more information concerning CNG valves or are interested in finding a professional CNG valve manufacturer to buy wonderful types of them. Then, you have turned on the right passage, please make sure you check out the web of Ningbo Fuhua Valve Co., Ltd., this professional CNG valve manufacturer will definitely satisfy any orders and needs of you with their reliable and professional knowledge and their amazing production speed.