Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-23 Origin:Site
SIAN Valve has more than 30 years of experience in valve manufacturing and R&D, specializing in fire valves, LPG cylinder valves, industrial gas cylinder valves, medical gas valves, etc. Do you know about industrial gas valves? Let's get to know about the industrial gas valve.
Brief introduction to the industrial gas valve
Industrial gas valve installation requirements
Assembly precautions for industrial gas valves
An industrial valve is a device used to control the direction, pressure and flow of fluid in the fluid system, so that the medium (liquid, gas, powder) in the pipeline and equipment flow or stop and can control its flow. The industrial gas valve refers specifically to the gas control device.
The industrial gas valve is a control part of the pipeline fluid delivery system, used to change the cross section of the pathway and the direction of media flow, with the function of inflow, cut-off, throttling, check, diversion or overflow pressure relief. The valve used for industrial gas valve from the simplest shut-off valve to the most complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, its variety and specifications, the nominal diameter of the valve from the very small instrumentation valve to the diameter of up to 10m industrial pipeline with valves. Generally speaking, industrial gas valves can be used to control water, steam, gas control.
Industrial gas valve control can use a variety of transmission methods, such as manual, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, turbine, electromagnetic, electro-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, gas-hydraulic, spur gear, bevel gear drive, etc.; can be under the action of pressure, temperature or other forms of sensing signals, according to the predetermined requirements of the action, or do not rely on sensing signals and simple opening or closing, the valve relies on drive or automatic mechanism to open and close the lifting, sliding, swing or rotary movement, thereby changing the size of its flow path area to achieve its control function.
1. Industrial gas valves before installation, should carefully check the type and specification of the valve used and whether the design is consistent.
2. According to the type of industrial gas valve and factory instructions to check against the valve can be applied under the required conditions.
3. industrial gas valve lifting, the rope should be tied to the flange connection between the valve body and the valve cover, and not tied to the handwheel or stem, so as not to damage the stem and handwheel.
4. In the horizontal pipeline installation of the industrial gas valve, the valve stem should be vertical up, do not allow the valve stem down installation.
5. The installation of the industrial gas valve, shall not use the raw pulling and pulling of the forced counterpart connection, so as not to cause damage due to uneven forces;
6. The bright stem gate valve should not be installed in the underground wet place, in order to avoid stem rust.
The above is the general installation of industrial gas valve precautions, for our industrial gas valve, you can contact us. Our experienced staff will provide you with the best installation assistance and advice.
Cleaned industrial gas valve parts must be sealed and stored for installation.
Requirements for the installation process are as follows.
1, the installation workshop must ensure clean, or build a temporary clean area, for example, with newly purchased colored cloth or plastic film, etc., to prevent dust from entering in the installation process.
2, the assembly of industrial gas valve workers must be dressed in clean cotton overalls, head cotton cap, hair cannot leak, feet wear clean shoes, hands wear plastic gloves, degreasing.
3, assembly of industrial gas valve tools must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure clean.